sillydog.com is part of SillyDog701 (sillydog.org)
- You will find more information at SillyDog701 main (sillydog.org) server:
- SillyDog701 (sillydog.org)
SillyDog701's start point. Home of Netscape Browser Archive, one of the most consolidated archives on the web for Netscape browser software. Also a friendly message centre for technical support.
- MacCentre701 (mac.sillydog.org)
SillyDog701's Macintosh news and x86 resource centre.
- MozInfo701 (moz.sillydog.org)
Mozilla Information and Resource Centre.
- Switch Guide (switch.sillydog.org)
Switch Guide is devoted to assisting and encouraging users wishing to switch from Microsoft Internet Explorer to a safer and better-performing alternative in Netscape, Mozilla, or Firefox and Thunderbird.
- SD701 Directory (dir.sillydog.org)
SillyDog701's open directory. Data taken from dmoz.org.
- AntTunes701 (ant.sillydog.org/itms)
For all your online music needs. All legal downloads.
- featured contents:
- Netscape Browser Archive, Your best resource for downloading Netscape browsers, including complete list of all released Netscape browsers, plus some special distributions.
"Getting a browser here, even the latest one, is a hundredfold easier than doing the same at Netscape's own site." (Netsurfer Digest Jan 25, 2000, ComputerUser.com)
- Browser Version Guide, your first guide to the evolution of internet and Netscape.
- SillyDog701 Message Centre, Come and check our new Message Board (Forum). You are welcome to post all your questions about Netscape and others.
- Backup QuickPicks, a number of free and useful QuickPicks for Backup users.
- Netscape Communicator Tips, featured in dynamic presentation.
- QuickTime codec comparison, a comparison of major QuickTime codecs, including H.264 codec.
- featured articles:
- Using common Netscape/Mozilla profile for dual booting, This article is believe to be the first one in this topic. No other similar articles has been found through Google.com search engine.
- Relationship between Netscape, Mozilla and the role of SillyDog701, a quick guide and a historical perspective.
- Teach Netscape 6/7 to remember newsgroup passwords, This step-by-step guide will help you to configure Netscape 6/7 to remember usernames/passwords for newsgroups.
- Microsoft's Really Hidden Files, You think you've deleted the files and e-mails, cleared the internet trace, but not really. Well, you don't find those secret tracking records easily, but
we will show you how.
- What's So Bad About Microsoft? An article from many aspects tells you why and how Microsoft is so bad.
- Speeding up your Windows XP. An easy step-by-step guide about how to speed up your Windows XP without adding/upgrading any hardware.
- QuickTime codecs comparison . Includes H.264 codec comparison.
- useful sites:
- There are some good sites we recommend. List of useful sites.
This is SillyDog.com in http://sillydog.com/ . for all your browser needs, please go to SillyDog701 at http://sillydog.org/